Varallo International Programs
Scope: EY has multicultural employees who need to improve both public speaking and business writing. Varallo International (VI) provides three programs to bolster their skills.
Track One: Clear & Effective Speaking (CES)
Overview: Delivering clear and effective messages are imperative skills in today’s workplace. Non-native speakers of English can struggle with clarity of speech, confidence in delivery, and limited choices in vocabulary. CES helps them develop a professional presence when communicating with clients, leaders, and peers.
- Sharpen clarity of speech; improve sound production & pronunciation
- Deliver strong messages using vocal variety
- Gain confidence through guided and independent practice
Track Two: Presenting with Impact (PWI)
Overview: Informal & formal presentations are essential for international professionals who face clients. They must connect with their audiences and organize material effectively. As a result of this training, participants gain the confidence needed to deliver content with impact.
- Connect with the audience
- Deliver messages with impact
- Organize material effectively
- Handle Q&A
- Manage difficult audiences
Track Three: Effective Business Writing (EBW)
Overview: Developing a strong voice in writing is an essential leadership skill. Participants learn to edit their own writing, create strong sentences, and reply using correct grammatical structures. As a result of the training, participants write more effective email messages, client memos, and leadership documents.
- Streamline documents
- Produce accurate, effective sentences
- Develop strong editing skills
- Write extended leadership documents: client memo, warning letter, etc.
Call 201-920-3711 for additional information.
Varallo International is available if you need a facilitator to conduct a board meeting, an executive retreat, or a train-the-trainer session.